- 200g of pulled pork
- 6-8 bao buns
- ½ teaspoon of chili powder
- ½ teaspoon of chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger
- juice and zest of ½ of a lime
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of agave syrup or honey
- 80g chopped purple cabbage
- 80g of strip cut cucumber
1. In a dish mix chili, garlic, ginger, lime, soy sauce and agave syrup. Add the pulled pork and mix well. Heat.
2. Fill the bao buns with pulled pork mixture.
In a frying pan: 1-2 MINS.
In a microwave: 1 MIN.
Our meats are roasted and ready to eat. If you wish, you can enjoy them with your favourite garnish or prepare delicious recipes like the one shown above. .