- 200g of chicken strips
- 2 tablespoons of oil or butter
- 120g of chopped onion
- 1 clove of chopped garlic
- 180g of mushrooms
- 200ml of milk (can be vegetable milk)
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 180g of cooked quinoa
- 100g of cut cherry tomatoes
- Fresh, cut herbs
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Sal and pepper
1. In a frying pan, fry the onion until brown together with garlic and mushrooms with butter; set aside.
2. Fry the chicken strips until golden.
3. Mix the milk with mustard and the cornstarch and add to the pan together with the previously fried vegetables.
4. Cook for a few minutes until even consistency.
5. Mix the quinoa with the cherry tomatoes and the fresh herbs; season with oil and lemon.
6. Serve the quinoa salad with the chicken and mushroom sauce.
In a frying pan: 1-2 MINS.
In the microwave: 1 MIN.
Our meats are roasted and ready to eat. If you wish, you can enjoy them with your favourite garnish or prepare delicious recipes like the one shown above..