- 100g of bacon rashers
- 350g of mushrooms ( approx 10 big units)
- 1 clove of chopped garlic
- ½ of chopped onion (approx. 65g)
- 50g of fresh spinach leaves
- 100g of grated cheese
- salt and pepper
1. Separate the stems from the mushrooms and chop them.
2. In a lightly oiled pan, fry until golden the stems, garlic, onion and bacon.
3. Add the lightly chopped spinach and mix for a few minutes until cooked, season with salt and pepper.
4. Place the mushrooms in a lightly oiled baking dish and distribute the filling.
5. Sprinkle with grated cheese and cook in the oven in moderate heat for about 20 minutes.
6. Raise the heat in the oven for the last few minutes to grill the cheese.
In the frying pan: 1-2 MINS.
In the microwave: 1 MIN.
Our meats are roasted and ready to eat. If you wish, you can enjoy them with your favourite garnish or prepare delicious recipes like the one shown above..