- 200g of beef
- 1 clove of chopped garlic
- 150 g of chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 220 ml of tomato sauce - 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 160g of shells
- 100 g of grated cheese
- 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped chives
- Salt and pepper
1. In a lightly oiled frying pan, cook the garlic and onion until brown.
2. Add the meat, the paprika and cook for a few minutes, season with salt and pepper.
3. Add the tomato sauce together with oregano; cook over low heat for approx. 15 minutes.
4. Cook the pasta halfway, strain and put in a dish suitable for the oven.
5. Distribute the previous preparation on the shells.
6. Sprinkle with grated cheese and place in the oven for 15-20 minutes at medium heat. Increase the heat for the last few minutes until golden.
7. Serve with chopped chives.
In a frying pan: 1-2 MINS.
In the microwave: 1 MIN.
Our meats are roasted and ready to eat. If you wish, you can enjoy them with your favourite garnish or prepare delicious recipes like the one shown above..