- 180-200g of bacon rashers
- ½ zucchini (80-100g)
- ½ aubergine (70g)
- 60g of cherry tomatoes
- 100g red, yellow and green pepper
- 50g of red onion
- 2 tablespoons of ketchup
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of agave syrup or honey
- ½ tablespoon of dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon of spicy sauce (optional)
- 6 skewer sticks
1. Cut the vegetables into cubes; set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix the ketchup, soy sauce, agave syrup, oregano, garlic and spicy sauce.
3. Mix the vegetables with the sauce
4. Thread the vegetables and bacon rashers alternating between each onto the skewer stick.
5. Lay them in a oven suitable dish and cover them with the remaining prepared sauce
6. Cook the skewers in an oven at medium heat for about 15-20 minutes.
7. Serve with chopped parsley
In the frying pan: 1-2 MINS.
In the microwave: 1 MIN.
Our meats are roasted and ready to eat. If you wish, you can enjoy them with your favourite garnish or prepare delicious recipes like the one shown above.